Thursday, February 7, 2013

Face #7 Feb 7th 2013

Face #7..

I wanted to try and paint black hair this time and add a little expression.  Painting black hair isn't easy but I am working to improve.  This is so different for me it's the charge I think I needed as I was in a major painting slump in 2012.. really even the year before that when my husband deployed to Iraq..   2013 I plan to really churn out painting and this challenge is helping me start with a bang! :)

So here's my girl..  Taking suggestions on names.. here or on my FB art page.. anywhere.  Usually deciding the next day on a name since she can't be nameless too long!

Ok.. here's my attitude girl

4"x4"x3/4" on canvas
sides painted black

Etsy listing here:  https://www.etsy.com/listing/122957359/29-faces-challenge-face-7-big-eyed-art




No comments:

Post a Comment