Monday, October 26, 2015

Original Fox painting on eBay, Nibblefest art contest ends Tuesday night!

My entry for Nibblefest Art Contest (NFAC) on eBay ends tomorrow night.  Theme is Creatures of the Night.


I LOVE foxes..  I have painted them before after having a family of fox live under our driveway in 2010 that spurred some fox paintings, so when this theme came along painting a fox was my first thought.


All entries start at 99cents (contest rules, no reserve!) and end on the 27th each month. You can always find my entries on eBay each month by searching "NFAC Sims"


To Bid on the painting, Click the eBay auction link HERE
 The Fox
8x10x1 3/8" 
Acrylic on Gallery wrapped canvas
Painting continues on side
Hanger on back and varnished
Ready to hang! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment