Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Painting #29 in 30/30 Fox painting

Painting #29 in the January 30 paintings in 30 day challenge!   1 painting to go!!

I painted this from a photo I took in 2010 of a fox that had been hanging around our property. She was around so much that I called her Betty. She'd run the fence with my dog but later I discovered why she was hanging out on the other side of the fence. She had her babies in the culvert under our driveway and was watching them from the other side of the fence because we were outside she wanted to keep an eye on us. I'd walk out and snap photos of her. She was panting in this picture and actually looks like she's laughing. Later that day we discovered her babies in the culvert (see Fox Den painting of one of the babies in the culvert) I took photos of the babies too. This is my second painting of Betty. :)
............

Betty
4x4x3/4"
All rights reserved
Copyright remains with artist

available on Etsy  HERE





No comments:

Post a Comment