Sunday, January 5, 2014

Day 5 of 30/30 painting challenge! Custom pet portrait

My 5th painting in the 30 in 30 painting challenge is a custom pet portrait of  Amber the chihuahua.   This was a fun one I adored painting her in her little Christmas sweater!  Ok. It makes me want to paint animals in clothes now! haha!


I am accepting custom pet paintings that would be entered into the 30 in 30 challenge. My plan for this challenge is Polish pottery still life's  (of course), nature paintings, landscapes and pet portraits.  I really enjoy painting animals.  


I am doing special pricing for this painting challenge.  Less than my commission price as these are painted in one day..  Start to finish!  If you are interested in getting your pet entered. I need a reference photo where I can see their face of your cat, dog or maybe you have a bird..  any animal really.     I am not painting larger than 6x8" in size due to it being a daily challenge.   I have limited availablilty so if you are interested. Contact me :)  

I have a custom pet portait  listing on Etsy HERE  for sizing and prices for this challenge.   I will renew the listing as I fill up.



"Amber"
Day 5-  6x8x1 3/8"
Acrylic on canvas





Example of a custom pet painting from start to finish.  You can see the reference photos I used. :)






Ok.. 25 paintings to GO!! :D



6 comments:

  1. Adorable! Animals in clothes can be so cute in paintings! (Though maybe less in real life unless needed!) Beautiful dog painting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm painting her next dog and she's trying to get a pic of her in an outfit for me! I just love it for painting :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. isn't she cute?! thank you! :) she was a fun commission to do :)

      Delete