Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Day 5 , 30 in 30. (painting #2), Collie dog portrait

I have been painting every single day and feel behind on the challenge.  I guess the goal is to paint everyday and that is accomplished.   I will be picking up the pace and hope to get as many paintings as I possibly can this month AND paint every single day!  (an accomplishment in itself!)


Anyway.. Posting this one on day 5 of the challenge.    This was painted from a photo I took of my dog Gumbo.   He was sitting down outside with the forest in the background.    Painted this a bit looser and it was so fun.  I know that face so well he was so very easy for me to paint!  I love this dog!

Now on to painting #3 but I can't post it.. it's a gift and can't post till she has it in hand.. so i'll be posting #4 next :)

Gumbo
10x10x 3/4"
acrylic on canvas

Print available on Etsy and Amazon Handmade






No comments:

Post a Comment