Tuesday, April 16, 2013

New listing.. Polish Pottery still life series

I've been putting up for sale on Ebay some older paintings in my Polish Pottery Still Life series..  This painting I have never listed for sale before.  Breakfast: Polish PotteryXXX..  30th in my still life series.. It's available on Ebay or Etsy..  You can do a buy it now or best offer.. on Ebay or you can enter Etsy thru my FB art page (link below) and get a 15% coupon on anything in my Etsy store!





get a 15% coupon by entering my Etsy store through my Facebook art page here.. and while you are at it.. I'd love if you'd "Like" my page! :D




And now.. I'm working on a pet portrait commission of a black lab named Pearl.  Pearl lost both eyes and had to have them surgically removed but yet she is still a certified therapy dog..  she can still fetch and look at that smile!!  Final pics to come soon! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment